Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Chubby Legs...

I pulled out my camera a few days ago for a cutie pie.
Remember "Project Baby?" 
(If you're new to blogs you can click the coloured print and it will take you to the post.)

Well that little munchkin is almost a year old.
I can't wait to show all of the wonderful shots.
There is nothing like a pair of chubby legs to make the world a better place.

In fact I've decided to make that my very own motto.
You can read into that however you wish.

Here's to plaid making a come back.

Adios my friends.
There is a Volleyball game starting with my name on it.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo,

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your new motto! I hope the game went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. supercute! love those little chubby legs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!