Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Gratitude Sunday (Easter edition)

This week I am grateful for:
:: Easter traditions that have been passed down to us
:: the Easter Bunny visiting and the excitement it elicited
:: the wonderfull Easter message
:: all the people who made the masses this past week so beautiful, especially the choir
:: artists who made beauty out of tissue paper
:: impromptu pizza with old friends
:: the Easter Bunny who gave far fewer chocolates this year.  I am very grateful for this.
:: our girls, who are always willing to smile for the camera.
( Well, almost always...)
::  the bunny buns Grandma made for us, after I mentioned how I loved them as a kid
::  for my nana's caregivers
::  our health
::  my girls who played so nicely together today
::  having choices
::  my mom, who insisted on buying me this camera
::  having so many blessings to count there are too many to list here

       xo
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely post..and what wonderful things to be grateful for...darling girls! popping by from sits

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post and great pics, looks like you had an awesome Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! I thought your photo was of stained glass. . but it is tissue paper? Wow - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Easter to you and your family, Dana! I hope that when I have kids in the future, they love the camera like yours girls do. Seems like the people in my life are typically avoiding the lens, much to my coaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter a day late! Stopping from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the tissue paper scene is beautiful, what creativity and time went into that.

    love your pix.

    delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!