Thursday, June 16, 2011
Some Things I've Decided
2. You never arrive. Never. We are works in progress.... forever.
(These are not my toes they belong to
one of the girls... which one I'm not sure, I have much bigger feet.)
4. Porridge is the absolutely world's best breakfast. My Papa was smart.
6. My nest needs some feathering. Feathering that costs nothing.
7. Taking photos allows me to stop time.
9. It's really worthwhile to have a few good jokes you can tell easily.
for example… Why did the girl fall off the swing?
She didn't have any arms.
or.... There are two muffins in an oven.
One muffin says to the other, "It sure is hot in here."
The other muffin says, "Aaahh!!!! A talking muffin."
10. Getting a new haircut can change your life... if it's a good haircut.
12. Speaking on the phone with a friend and texting on the phone with a friend, is like comparing prime steak to cold meatloaf.
13. Learning something new e.v.e.r.y. single day, is one of the ingredients needed in the recipe for