Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Picture A Day In December: Coffee Heaven

The Agronomist is a smart smart man.
When he asked me what I wanted for Christmas?
I said, "nothing."

But he decided that there was something I would like.
I have to say, I am one happy Mrs.
I had no idea what I was missing.
Why didn't someone tell me about these stainless steel magic machines?

I am in Coffee Heaven.
And The Agronomist?
I've decided he's the smartest Barista North of the Rockies.
And a pretty darn good husband too.

xoxo,
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. It looks very sleek - I'm in love with my coffee grinder and pot - nothing like a fresh ground cup every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh. he is indeed an angel! you might be one of the luckiest mrs. I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky lady!! I got a replacement carafe for my broken Bodum - yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having coffee envy right now. That is a gorgeous coffee maker. Off to brew me a pot now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be over at about 6am tomorrow. I take mine black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift! Glad he went for it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!