Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Fast Shoes

How To Get Laundry Done Faster
I have found out something that could perhaps be revolutionary to the cleaning industry.  When one laces up a pair of runners (sneakers for you Americans out there) everything you do is faster... Everything.
You do laundry faster, because you feel the need to run up those stairs.  You empty the dishwasher faster, because somehow your feet are sending fast twitch messages to your arms and hands.  You clean the toilet quickly, well,  because you just want to get it over with.

I have noticed this phenomenon many times.  When I have to get something done quickly I know the first thing I need are my running shoes.  They feel good, they feel light,  they make me the Bionic Woman,  I loved the Bionic Woman.

Here are the magic shoes of which I write.  Aren't they Sexy?

I have no idea how I managed to get this shot, but I have to admit I'm quite proud of it.  Yet another magical power of the shoes.  They make you a faster finger presser which allows you to capture pictures you otherwise would have missed!  Plus my ankles look like ankles instead of cankles.  But that's a whole other post.

And here's another picture for no other reason than I am luuuvin my runners right now.  Enjoy.

By the way they are Asics (You can find them HERE) and are great for Sexy wide feet, and apparently they also magically make your ankles look slim.

Well, at least the left one anyway.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I have found that runners do have that effect but since I do not wish my days to fly by at lightning speed, even when I am doing household chores, I choose to shuffle through my day in fluffy pink slippers. In slippers, your feet are never cold, you cannot feel guilty about putting your feet upon the sofa for a well-deserved coffee break and frankly, the pink just makes me cheerful. In runners, I feel like I should be doing something active like running on my treadmill...wait, I don't own one! Well, maybe running up and down the stairs instead. Way too much work!

    signed: The Shoe Addict

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!