Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Am So Not A Mountain Climber!

I am stuck.  Absolutely stuck.  Stuck behind a huge pile of laundry.  A mountain per se,  a moving mountain. Sometimes I find it in my bedroom.  Sometimes it can wind its way into the living room.

I am sooo not a mountain climber!  This needs to be left to the professionals.  It would be the safe thing to do.  Common sense must prevail.

Where in Wifely 101 does it give instructions on scaling Everest? I want to see the fine print! Or at the very least be given snowboarding lessons, because as the Agronomist knows;

I am never about the lemons . . . always about the lemonade.

Now if you will excuse me . . .
 I need to hydrate before the big climb.


(Snow blindness is a casualty of Bungalow'56)
 (Wearing sunglasses is advised)
  (Really cool sunglasses if possible) 



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I don't think I've told you how much I am enjoying your blog. It's a good read, and quite lovely to look at.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this picture!
    Brit Wit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy!!! I'm so glad you stopped by, and umm, it's a little werd how much you and I have in common, lol!! I *tried* to do the 365 project, I even made it to day three!! So, anyhoo, glad to meet ya, and I look forward to getting to know you!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope ya'll hydrate with a cool glass of lemonade and scale that mountain so you are no longer stuck! Great post~great pics!

    Have a fantastically blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the pictures and blurbs. love love them! ~A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love this picture and the thoughts behind it. And the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I came to visit you too and I'm loving your blog - it cracks me up! I too hate to do laundry, so I now give my husband a basket to fold too & shockingly he always folds it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you stopped by!
    You are hilarious... and I can totally relate to your blog!

    Now- what on Earth is your Hubs doing in Iowa? Training? Is he in Agriculture?
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! I can so relate. You just make it seem so much more exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!