Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gratitude Sunday

This week I am grateful for:
:: all the questions I need to find answers to
:: the interior design friend who answered my unending questions about my home and its decor
:: the friend from far away who visited and listened to my questions and worries
:: the friend who came up with the answer to her own question about relationships

:: the pictures that did not turn out perfectly...
because they ended up being perfection to me

:: the first day of spring, and the snow that fell today
:: realizing just taking one step at a time will take me to where I want to go
:: The Agronomist who always manages to make me laugh
:: Grandparents who came to watch Volleyball

and especially

:: the snooze button on my alarm clock

What are you grateful for this week?

 xo
Dana Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I just read your comment at On Clover Lane, and wanted to say AMEN! You articulated my feelings exactly... "underwhelmed by laundry but overwhelmed by guidance". I have been sharing that sentiment the past few months as we approach 13 and 12, and compare this stage to toddler development in all the new stuff to teach, just at a different level.
    I truly believe they need us more each day, as they learn to navigate the world on their own.

    I wil be back to read more of your blog- just had to say I loved that comment of yours- it really resonated with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for your blog that always--ALWAYS--reminds me that there are great parents, well-adjusted kids, and safe-haven homes in this world! Thanks for sharing your life with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Kelly. The teen years are challenging, and I have a good, good kid. For that I'm very grateful.

    and 2to4 a day, I always enjoy my visits to your blog home too. Thanks for such kind words. I'm hoping to be a cool grandma that runs 10 K's, setting such a great example for my kids, just like you.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana

    I love reading your blog, it is so thoughtful. Your photos are beautiful. Your blog is a pleasure to read.

    ~A~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana,

    Just had a great visit at your amazing blog. Your girls are beautiful, your pictures are stunning.

    So glad I found you!!

    I'll be back.

    You inspire me. I'm new to photography. So much to learn, but after my visit here, I'm exited!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!