Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I Think She Might Be In The Movies


edit
Over the past few days...

edit
I've been working on...

Picnik collage
a few photos...

edit
And I've decided she will likely be in the movies one day.
Or more likely the Olympics.
She's a better cyclist than me already.

It doesn't really matter...

As I figure these pictures may be worth something when I'm ready to retire.
See?
Always hatching an ingenious plan.
Always thinking ahead.

Me and Bill Gates.... one and the same.

Except different.

xoxo,
This post will be linking up today with My3Boybarians for
Pin It

16 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and definitely with a spark. Love the shot with the umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your photos, dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love the collage too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 05, 2011

    LOVE the final shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous action shot of the up-in-the-air-toss!!! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots Dana. I always enjoy stopping by.

    Hope you're having a great summer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first shot. It's fabulous.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're right. These are gonna be pure gold someday.

    (Wait up. They already are!)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, she looks so happy and you can't look at her bright smile and not smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these, especially that last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is beautiful. That silhouette shot is perfection. She has alot of character, you are right - she will put that to use someday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos are wonderful, but with a subject like that, how could you miss?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your photos for the personality and spirit and fun they capture. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!