Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

We've Been On Vacation: A Monday Morning Update

Remember when I told you about the stunningly, beautiful fields?


Well, we were on our way to the city to catch a plane.
The flight attendants spoke both french and english.

Remember when the girls were pretending to be Charlie's Angels?
I think I may have forgotten to mention they were french speaking angels?

Remember when I ate a lot of nutella strawberries?
They were french strawberries.


Remember my need for a haircut?
Well it just so happens the french humidity had something to do with my frizzies.


We were in Quebec city.

It was wonderful.

It was...how you say?  Exqeez-zeet!

It was french.

That was fourteen days ago.

We are taking the long way home.

I can't wait to tell you all about it.

For now,

We want to spend a little time with my Cool Sister (and brother-in-law) along with our newest little nephew
and my "lives too far away" Sister Friend.

Au revoir my friends.

We will be flying home soon!

     XO




Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Those are stunning pics dear! I love it. I am hoping to visit Montreal and those Quebecois sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you sneaky lady you! :) Hope you have having a blast. Can't wait for the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of the girls on the rocks. . .so carefree!!

    Thanks for the advice. I am becoming an expert at hair combing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are very sneaky!
    Enjoy your time with family....sounds like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how sneaky you are.

    When am I going to learn to class it up like you.

    sigh. I'm such a spillitalloutlookatmewhee bumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Fun! How clever to post pics leading up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oui Oui mon amie apprécie vos vacances!!

    A bientôt!
    xoxo,t

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you lucky duck!! Quebec City is on my "places I really want to go" list! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've missed you! Love the photos. My parents took us to Quebec when my sister and I were the same age as your girls appear to be in these photos. That trip was a blast! We felt so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree...way clever to leave "hints" of where you were going...and we didn't even realize it!
    Great pictures! The one of your family under the arch doesn't even look like a real picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, looks like such an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like the applause after a show! Yay clapping!